How can being a member help?
Scores of people have decided to join Central Lancashire ME/CFS Support Group because membership gives them:
- Clear, unbiased information on many aspects of ME
- Our newsletter, which keeps them up to date on ME news and members’ experiences
- Telephone help-lines
- Access to a library of books and relaxation tapes
- The opportunity to add their voice and be a force for change
‘Sometimes the only thing that keeps me going is to know that you’re there and dealing with other people going through the same thing.’ – Jennifer, Preston District.
You are assured a warm welcome!
As you will appreciate, to provide the services we do, we charge a membership fee of £18 per year, renewable on June 1st (pro-rata if joining part way through the year). Donations to the group are also warmly received and much appreciated.
Membership entitles you to free copies of our newsletter, The Phoenix, and access to our Support workers Helen and Lynn (that includes lifts and one-to-one support). We also have an extensive library of books and CDs which can be borrowed.
To join our group either:
- phone the Office on 01772 751254 and ask them to send you a membership form
- or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send back a membership form
- or click here to load a membership form which you can fill in and post back